Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Time to stand up for Willis

A lot of people have reason to be upset by the abominable BEST propaganda campaign. But few people have been as badly abused by the sly BEST man Muller as our dear Willis! But Willis stands firm! In a comment, he says:
Me, I’ve had it up to here with being lied to by Muller, I’m fed up to my eye-teeth with his tricks and his whoring for the media. Sure, I could pretend Muller is an honest and honorable man like you recommend. But his actions have shown him to be a cunning snake. It is not my habit to address snakes as though they were honorable men.

Note, however, that none of these are “ad hominems”, as I make no claim that Muller being a snake has affected his mathematics or altered his results in the slightest. The data is the data, it says what it says despite Muller’s reptilian ways. I am not arguing against the data, there is no ad-hominem.
(The snake in the picture represents Muller, by the way. This is not an ad hominem, but rather an ad serpentem! I was thinking about using a picture of a whore instead, but this is a family blog).

Let not Willis stand alone. Today we must all be Willis! I am Willis, you are Willis, we are all Willis!

Also read what Dick Lindzen has to say about BEST.

9 comments:

  1. I believe it was the UK's beloved Prime Minister Baroness St. Margaret of Thatcher who first declared 'everybody needs a Willis'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once let Professor (if he is a professor!) Muller (if that is his real name!) into my home and the dastardly fiend had his way with my wife and made off with the silverware. Needless to say I shan't be trusting his work (if it is work) on temperature (if there is such a thing) records.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suppose warmists want to contact you by email.

    To harass you, threaten you, or else.

    How would they do that?

    Many thanks!

    PS: My email is in my website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling this traitor, this worm, this muslin "professor" Miller a snake is not an ad homomen, but a compliment. Because he is much lower than that! He doesn't crawl on the ground, he hides *under* the ground to attack those of us who had put their last hopes in him to finally put the last nail in the last coffin of this so-called "global warming" delusion. Did I say attack? No, he raped us, and with us the rest of humanity! He's nothing more than the latest incarnation of Beelzebub, one of the Seven Princes of Hell! But this is not an ad honimim, just a statement of truly true "sceintific" facts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Endorphin Monkey28 October 2011 at 20:01

    I was ready to respond with unrestrained, spittle flecked, arm waving vitriol to the vomit-inducing deeds of the vile and unrepentent Dr. M., but got sidetracked into an in-depth review of medieval demonology courtesy of the link provided by P.O.E. Slaw. So I calmed down and looked at things in a rational manner. And the rational thing to do is to become irrationally enraged at the perfidy of this Eggs Benedict Arnold. And no, I'm not talking about the former Joe Ratzinger, who now holds the job of Pope.

    Soon enough this will blow over, various secret societies will defrock Dr. Muller in absentia, and he will fade into the shadows - not the shadows that conceal the clenched fist of true power from the feckless masses - but the ordinary shadows of an unremarkable life.

    We now have to return to the science: 1) the data, 2) the frequent application of punctuated hypogenesistic baryatrophy (whatever that is) to the analysis of the data, 3) the research conclusions and ultimately, and most importantly, 4) the blogs. The climatistically-challenged science-dabblers can handle the first three - we'll refute their work in our blogs (and comments).

    ReplyDelete
  6. As victims of this fraudulent liberal propaganda we The Krotch Brothers demand the sceince we paid for! Dicky Muller has taken our cash and we demand that the graph show that global warming is a liberal hoax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sledgehammer for the truth2 November 2011 at 15:52

    GODDAMN IT BARON, WELL SAID. I appreciate you providing the link to what Dick Lindzen said and all, but brother, once I've read what you spew out here I don't really feel a need to go any further. I mean frankly you're more on top of this stuff than buzzards on a snake carcass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IF I SEE SOME WHERE BEST POSTS BRO THEN I CAN SAY ITS YOUR BLOG I AM NOT SPAMMING JUST TELLING U THE TRUTH I AM HERE FROM LONG TIME AND INTRESTING IN UR ALL POSTS YOUR SITE IS FABOLUS HTTP://WWW.IMAGESA.BLOGSPOT.COM/
    http://www.javedisaac.blogspot.com
    http://www.HDPicturegallery.blogspot.com
    http://www.javedisaac.ucoz.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my blog, dear reader.